Location: Fruitland, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a Vestibular Physical Therapist to join our Hearing & Balance team!
St. Luke's Idaho Elks Hearing and Balance Center is hiring a full-time Physical Therapist with our beautiful new space within our medical center in Fruitland, Idaho.
St. Luke's Hearing and Balance is one of the largest hearing and balance centers in the Northwest with 33 audiologists, 10 vestibular certified physical therapists, and 2 listening and spoken language speech-language pathologists. We span 8 clinics in Southwest Idaho and Eastern Oregon. We pride ourselves on multidisciplinary teamwork and providing the highest quality of care to the communities we serve.
Vestibular experience is preferred, however we are willing to train a therapist with a strong interest in vestibular rehabilitation.
- Perform initial and ongoing comprehensive evaluation including, but not limited to, collecting subjective and objective data, analysis of data, and creation of treatment plan.
- Administers interventions consistent with treatment plan based on evidence based best practice, provider protocol and governing standards.
- Follows policies and procedures in accordance with all regulatory agency requirements.
- Document care based on standards of practice, patient acuity and/or clinical priorities.
- Maintain professional relationships and convey relevant information to other members of the healthcare team within facility and any applicable referral agencies.
- Maintain patient confidence and protects organization operations by keeping information confidential.
- Independently manages the care of patients with conditions common to the unit/area of assignment. Exercises initiative and independent judgment. Manages caseload and maintains productivity standards for unit consistently.
- Serve as clinical mentor, as appropriate.
- Direct the work of aides and assistants, as appropriate.
- Identifies opportunities for program improvement and seeks appropriate guidance for implementing change.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid license to practice physical therapy in Idaho. Current CPR certification.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.