Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Do you want to work at one of the top 100 hospitals in the nation?
Life is full of choices, and whom you work for is one of life's most important decisions. ChristianaCare is ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals in the nation and has earned national recognition for excellence. Choose an organization that provides career advancement and the opportunity to impact health.
Christiana Care Health System is currently hiring a part time, 40 hours bi-weekly, Physical Therapist to work at the Brandywine Rehabilitation Services site located on Foulk Road in Wilmington, Delaware. Site hours are Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m and Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To provide Physical Therapy for individuals requiring rehabilitation after injury or disease process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and re-evaluate patients in a timely manner.
- Establish appropriate treatment programs that include goals to be attained in a timely manner.
- Complete all documentation relating to patient care, including evaluations, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
- Review active patient records in a timely manner.
- Provide patient and family education and training.
- Participate in departmental organizational planning, in-services, educational programs, and community based marketing opportunities.
- Participate in mandatory meetings and hospital programs, seminars, and workshops.
- Maintain written and verbal communication with referral sources concerning patient care.
- Demonstrates skills and knowledge necessary to provide appropriate care for patients, including the ability to obtain and interpret information to identify patient needs and provide care needed.
- Performs assigned work safely, adhering to established departmental safety rules and practices and infection control policies. Reports to supervisor, in a timely manner, any unsafe activities, conditions, hazards, or safety violations that may cause injury to oneself, other employees, patients, or visitors.
- Maintains all state license requirements
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an A.P.T.A. approved school of Physical Therapy
- Licensure or eligibility for licensure in Delaware
Incredible Work/Life benefits including medical/dental/ vision insurance coverage on your first day of employment, paid PTO, retirement plans, twelve weeks of paid parental leave, annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
If you 're inspired to make a difference, we invite you to become a ChristianaCare caregiver!