Durham, North Carolina
Palm Springs, California
Saint Peters, Missouri
Baldwin Park, California
Panorama City, California
Green Cove Springs, Florida
Raleigh, North Carolina
Woodland Hills, California
Walla Walla, Washington
West Covina, California
As a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP you will have:
- Graduate of a master's level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric population.
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
If you are a current Kindred employee Click Here.