Charleston, West Virginia
Walla Walla, Washington
New York, New York
Warwick, Rhode Island
Saint Louis, Missouri
Round Rock, Texas
As a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP you will have:
- Graduate of a master's level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric population.
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
If you are a current Kindred employee .